You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products or services implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Usage: Any GPL products we sell subject to the GPL licese terms, and any non GPL products or services we sell subject to the terms on our website.
- Warranty: we do not warrant or guarantee these components in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components as there is currently no certification process for such components, however we tested all our products to work on all major web browsers.
- Unauthorized use: You may not place any of our NON-GPL products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without our written acceptance. Please contact us if you need more info.
- Updates: All services/extensions are made for the latest versions of Joomla, but we can NOT guarantee, that the extensions/services will run with future versions of these CMS.
- Delivery: After we have successfully received your payment, we will email you on the email address you provided during payment. Then you are able to download the purchased product(s) via this website. If you do not receive an email from us within 6 hours, contact us through this website.
- Modifications: (Applies for our NON-GPL products only) You can make any necessary modifications to our products to fit your needs. You may not however redistribute or release any modifications as GPL or otherwise. You are NOT authorized to change or remove the copyright information in the footer of our extensions unless you have a valid license or a written permission. Please contact us regarding this if you have any questions.
- Ownership: Our products are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Uninetntional data loss: In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of any loss of data provided on our website.
- Links or external websites: We are not responsible for the contents/usage of any websites linked from any of our website's pages including our forums, please pay attention when you access any external website(s) through a link on our website.
- All our extensions can be installed on an unlimited number of websites in the sense of the GPL licensing. However, support claim exists only for one domain (excl. local installations).
- For subscription-based offers, it is possible to download and use the extensions of the corresponding plan for the duration of the subscription (or end of lifetime for lifetime subscriptions). After the subscription period has expired, the extension can still be used, but it is no longer possible to receive updates for this extension. For further updates after a subscription-period a renewal of the subscription plan is necessary.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms with no prior notice.